Friday, September 7, 2007

First Sale!

I've been so iffy about selling anything I've made. I've been so critical of my clay work for many years. I've been playing around with polymer clay for around 4 years now, and just had the courage to put my stuff out to the world to view/critique and hopefully buy.

So, came the day when I finally opened up a shop in Etsy. Did this a few days ago.

But, with in a day or two of opening my etsy store, I got a sale! Here's my first sale:



I have to admit, it was one of my favorites. I was on etsy one day, and saw these brass filigree pendants that were wrapped around glass stones. I wondered if I could do that, but, when receiving the pendants, I wondered what they would look like on polymer clay. I created it, used some mica powders, and bam! There she be.

I know I'm probably beating myself for the price that I let it go, but, I would love to have a little extra cash to buy more clay! A girl can never have enough.

No comments: